Saturday, July 7, 2007

Thoughts on Imagration.

If we as americans were to break a law, such as poach or deal drugs, or drive drunk, we would have our property seized. That is exactly what we should do as a country.
If your found in this country illegally you shuld have your property seized and sent back accross the boarder with nothing.
Any business that is taking part in the hiring of ilegal aliens should have their assets seized as well.

Allowing these criminals to roam free:
  • Presents a security risk.
  • Cheapens the real system of imagration for all who entered this country leagally.
  • Lowers the wages of lower income workers.

You would not need a minimum wage if you would not allow aliens to work in this country. the free market system would take over and employers would have to pay a decent wage or not have enough help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more insights into the problem of illegal immigration, check out the article on "Mexifornia": http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_1_mexifornia.html. The dude saw this coming years ago.

Oh, by the way... you need to work on your spelling just a bit. -jmk

Credit Loan Solution said...


My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)